Denton Hall Facilities
- 17-Apr-2021: Latest News from Denton Hall Stables the home of Michael Dods Racing
- 13-Apr-2021: Gigi's Beach and Callum Rodriguez land Newcastle win for Denton Hall Racing members
- 12-Apr-2021: A Boy Named Ivy makes it a Redcar double under a strong Paul Mulrennan drive
- 12-Apr-2021: Diamondonthehill impresses under a confident Callum Rodriguez ride at Redcar
- 05-Apr-2021: Danielsflyer makes it two in a row under a great ride from Connor Beasley at Redcar
- 02-Apr-2021: Aidan Redpath gets off the mark on Havagomecca at Newcastle
- 27-Mar-2021: Huge run by Brunch to be runner-up in the Lincoln Handicap at Doncaster
- 02-Mar-2021: Danielsflyer gets up under Connor Beasley to win at Newcastle
- 28-Jan-2021: Whittle Le Woods starts the 2021 ball rolling with gutsy win at Southwell under Paul Mulrennan
Denton Hall Stables are set in 540 acres of tranquil County Durham countryside which is ideal for training thoroughbred racehorses. As well as being blessed with a picturesque, natural setting, we also have first-class facilities aimed at keeping our horses healthy and happy.
GALLOPS: We have two excellent gallops – a six-furlong sand and fibre all-weather gallop; and a grass seven-furlong gallop, both on an incline. A set of starting stalls is positioned on the gallops to teach young horses how to jump out prior to racing.
STABLES: The yard has 80 stables which are all well-appointed and easily accessible.
CANTER RING: There is a 300-metre circular canter ring which is perfect for warm-up work.
TROTTING RING: This is also used to warm the horses up prior to working on the gallops.
EQUINE SPA: This is perfect for relieving aches and pains that the horses may have picked up during training or racing. Two equine massage rugs are used to help with any stiff muscles or areas of discomfort.
PADDOCKS: We have plenty of turn-out paddocks, which are used daily to allow the horses to have some relaxation time.
TRANSPORT: We have our own three horseboxes for transporting the horses to the races.
OTHER EQUIPMENT: The yard features wash bays for washing horses down after work; a horse weighing machine; lunge rings; a nebuliser; and three horse-walkers.
Prospective Owners are always welcome to view the facilities and watch horses exercise on the gallops. Please contact Michael Dods to arrange your visit.