Denton Hall Facilities
- 22-May-2022: Latest News from Denton Hall Stables the home of Michael Dods Racing
- 14-May-2022: Tinto holds on at Thirsk under Connor Beasley to win at Thirsk
- 11-May-2022: Dakota Gold bounces back to form with an historic 6th win at York under a great Connor Beasley ride
- 09-May-2022: Aquamas makes it back-to-back wins at Musselburgh under Connor Beasley
- 30-Apr-2022: A great day with wins for Zuffalo and Wor Willie at Thirsk, and Blackrod at Newmarket
- 27-Apr-2022: Aquamas breaks her maiden at Musselburgh under Connor Beasley
- 25-Apr-2022: Thirsk double for Connor Beasley as Langholm follows Emeralds Pride into the winner's enclosure
- 20-Apr-2022: Motawaazy does it again - fourth Catterick victory for prolific gelding under Connor Beasley
- 12-Apr-2022: Gale Force Maya lands Newmarket race on seasonal debut in the hands of Connor Beasley
- 05-Apr-2022: Chiellini wins on his debut at Pontefract under Connor Beasley
- 16-Jan-2022: Great to get off the mark for 2022 with Lady Lou landing odds of 80/1 at Southwell under Callum Rodriguez
Denton Hall Stables are set in 540 acres of tranquil County Durham countryside which is ideal for training thoroughbred racehorses. As well as being blessed with a picturesque, natural setting, we also have first-class facilities aimed at keeping our horses healthy and happy.
GALLOPS: We have two excellent gallops – a six-furlong sand and fibre all-weather gallop; and a grass seven-furlong gallop, both on an incline. A set of starting stalls is positioned on the gallops to teach young horses how to jump out prior to racing.
STABLES: The yard has 80 stables which are all well-appointed and easily accessible.
CANTER RING: There is a 300-metre circular canter ring which is perfect for warm-up work.
TROTTING RING: This is also used to warm the horses up prior to working on the gallops.
EQUINE SPA: This is perfect for relieving aches and pains that the horses may have picked up during training or racing. Two equine massage rugs are used to help with any stiff muscles or areas of discomfort.
PADDOCKS: We have plenty of turn-out paddocks, which are used daily to allow the horses to have some relaxation time.
TRANSPORT: We have our own three horseboxes for transporting the horses to the races.
OTHER EQUIPMENT: The yard features wash bays for washing horses down after work; a horse weighing machine; lunge rings; a nebuliser; and three horse-walkers.
Prospective Owners are always welcome to view the facilities and watch horses exercise on the gallops. Please contact Michael Dods to arrange your visit.