Denton Hall News
- 07-Jul-2022: Latest News from Denton Hall Stables the home of Michael Dods Racing
- 05-Jul-2022: Wor Willie strides to easy success under Paul Mulrennan at Pontefract
- 01-Jul-2022: Second career win for Alethiometer under Connor Beasley at Doncaster
- 21-Jun-2022: Proud Archi makes it five course and distance wins at Beverley
- 10-Jun-2022: York double for the yard as Northern Express defies topweight under Paul Mulrennan
- 10-Jun-2022: Gale Force Maya makes it her 10th career win at York
- 09-Jun-2022: Arch Moon bounces back to form with easy win under Connor Beasley at Haydock
- 08-Jun-2022: Azure Blue impresses under Paul Mulrennan at Hamilton
Winning three-year-old joins Denton Hall Racing syndicate from Newmarket
TRAINER Michael Dods has announced a new acquisition for the Denton Hall Racing Syndicate in the shape of a lovely three-year-old bay gelding called Gigi's Beach.
Gigi's Beach has been bought out of Hugo Palmer's Newmarket yard and is by Oasis Dream out of an Oratorio mare, Clenor. Oasis Dream was trained throughout his career by John Gosden and was the winner of the Cartier Racing Award for Champion Sprinter in 2003.
Gigi's Beach (pictured) ran three times as a two-year-old and has already been busy this season with four runs. He won on his three-year-old debut on the all-weather at Kempton at the start of June and has gone on to be placed twice.
Five per cent shares are available in the syndicate at a cost of £1,600, then £90 a month after that - fully inclusive of VAT.
Syndicate manager Ian Davison said: "It's a really cost effective way of getting a taste of racehorse ownership and, hopefully, we'll have some fun with him."
Five per cent shares are also available in two other syndicate horses - experienced handicapper Mustaqbal and two-year-old filly Bobby's Rose.
Anyone interested should contact Ian on 07843 655429
For further details about the syndicate horses, go to https://www.michaeldodsracing.co.uk/horse-racing-syndicates